Hard Reset FREELANDER MTK8377
How to factory reset FREELANDER MTK8377? How to wipe all data in FREELANDER MTK8377? How to bypass screen lock in FREELANDER MTK8377? How to restore defaults in FREELANDER MTK8377?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset FREELANDER MTK8377. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your FREELANDER MTK8377 will be as new and your MTK8377 core will run faster.
- Power on the device by holding down the Power key for a short while.
- After that, go to the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In this step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Next, choose Reset device and select Erase everything when asked to confirm.
- Success! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
Hard Reset (FREELANDER MTK8377)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.