Hard Reset FREELANDER PD10C 2G
How to factory reset FREELANDER PD10C 2G? How to wipe all data in FREELANDER PD10C 2G? How to bypass screen lock in FREELANDER PD10C 2G? How to restore defaults in FREELANDER PD10C 2G?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset FREELANDER PD10C 2G. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your FREELANDER PD10C 2G will be as new and your MTK8312 core will run faster.
- Power on the device by holding down the Power key for a short while.
- After that, go to the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In this step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Next, choose Reset device and select Erase everything when asked to confirm.
- Success! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work