Hard Reset FREELANDER PD20 TV
How to factory reset FREELANDER PD20 TV? How to wipe all data in FREELANDER PD20 TV? How to bypass screen lock in FREELANDER PD20 TV? How to restore defaults in FREELANDER PD20 TV?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset FREELANDER PD20 TV. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your FREELANDER PD20 TV will be as new and your Telechips TCC8923 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Power on the device by holding down the Power key for a short while.
- After that, go to the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In this step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Next, choose Reset device and select Erase everything when asked to confirm.
- Success! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work