Hard Reset FREELANDER PD300
How to factory reset FREELANDER PD300? How to wipe all data in FREELANDER PD300? How to bypass screen lock in FREELANDER PD300? How to restore defaults in FREELANDER PD300?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset FREELANDER PD300. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your FREELANDER PD300 will be as new and your Allwinner A20 core will run faster.
- Power on the device by holding down the Power key for a short while.
- After that, go to the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In this step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Next, choose Reset device and select Erase everything when asked to confirm.
- Success! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
Hard Reset (FREELANDER PD300)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.