Hard Reset FREELANDER PD80
How to factory reset FREELANDER PD80? How to wipe all data in FREELANDER PD80? How to bypass screen lock in FREELANDER PD80? How to restore defaults in FREELANDER PD80?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset FREELANDER PD80. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your FREELANDER PD80 will be as new and your Rockchip RK3066 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- If the device is off hold down the Power button for a couple of seconds to turn it on.
- After that, go to the Menu, find and select Settings.
- In this step, choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Success! The hard reset operation has just been performed!
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work