Hard Reset FREELANDER PD800
How to factory reset FREELANDER PD800? How to wipe all data in FREELANDER PD800? How to bypass screen lock in FREELANDER PD800? How to restore defaults in FREELANDER PD800?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset FREELANDER PD800. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your FREELANDER PD800 will be as new and your Rockchip RK3188 core will run faster.
- If the device is off hold down the Power button for a couple of seconds to turn it on.
- After that, go to the Menu, find and select Settings.
- In this step, choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Success! The hard reset operation has just been performed!
Hard Reset (FREELANDER PD800)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.