Hard Reset FREELANDER PX1C 3G
How to factory reset FREELANDER PX1C 3G? How to wipe all data in FREELANDER PX1C 3G? How to bypass screen lock in FREELANDER PX1C 3G? How to restore defaults in FREELANDER PX1C 3G?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset FREELANDER PX1C 3G. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your FREELANDER PX1C 3G will be as new and your MTK8382 core will run faster.
- If the device is off hold down the Power button for a short while.
- Afterwards, go to the Menu, find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the operation.
- Well done! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work