Hard Reset FREETEL Samurai Rei FTJ161B
How to factory reset FREETEL Samurai Rei FTJ161B? How to wipe all data in FREETEL Samurai Rei FTJ161B? How to bypass screen lock in FREETEL Samurai Rei FTJ161B? How to restore defaults in FREETEL Samurai Rei FTJ161B?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset FREETEL Samurai Rei FTJ161B. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your FREETEL Samurai Rei FTJ161B will be as new and your MediaTek MT6753 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Start by turning off the phone, by using the Power button.
- In the next step press and hold together Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see an FREETEL icon.
- In order to enter the Recovery Mode hold down the Power key.
- Then use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power key to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset CoolPAD Modena - bypass Screen Lock by Recovery Mode - video
Hard Reset KARBONN SMART A60 - Erase all data by Factory Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work