Hard Reset FUJITSU-SIEMENS T810
How to factory reset FUJITSU-SIEMENS T810? How to wipe all data in FUJITSU-SIEMENS T810? How to bypass screen lock in FUJITSU-SIEMENS T810? How to restore defaults in FUJITSU-SIEMENS T810?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset FUJITSU-SIEMENS T810. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Windows Mobile 5.0 settings. As a result your FUJITSU-SIEMENS T810 will be as new and your Intel XScale PXA 270 core will run faster.
- At the begginning slide the battery cover from your device.
- Next press and hold End button + press the tip of the stylus pen into the soft reset opening.
- After that release the End button when you see the list options in your screen.
- Select Skip if you would like to perform a normal cold start.
- Then choose Factory Defaults.
Hard Reset (FUJITSU-SIEMENS T810)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.