Hard Reset FUJITSU-SIEMENS T830
How to factory reset FUJITSU-SIEMENS T830? How to wipe all data in FUJITSU-SIEMENS T830? How to bypass screen lock in FUJITSU-SIEMENS T830? How to restore defaults in FUJITSU-SIEMENS T830?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset FUJITSU-SIEMENS T830. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Windows Mobile 5.0 settings. As a result your FUJITSU-SIEMENS T830 will be as new and your PXA270 core will run faster.
- First slide the battery cover from your device.
- Press and hold End button + press the tip of the stylus pen into the soft reset opening.
- Now release the End button when you see the list options in your screen.
- Choose Skip if you would like to perform a normal cold start.
- Next goto Factory Defaults.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work