Hard Reset FUJITSU Arrows M04
How to factory reset FUJITSU Arrows M04? How to wipe all data in FUJITSU Arrows M04? How to bypass screen lock in FUJITSU Arrows M04? How to restore defaults in FUJITSU Arrows M04?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset FUJITSU Arrows M04. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.1 Nougat settings. As a result your FUJITSU Arrows M04 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 MSM8916 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step switch off the mobile by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that start holding Volume Down and Power keys together for a short while.
- When the DOCOMO logo shows up let go of the Power key.
- Release Volume Down if Recovery Mode appears.
- In this mode select "Factory data reset" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- Now choose "Yes" to launch the operation.
- Well done!
Recovery Hard Reset Fujitsu Arrow NX F-01F 4G - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work