Hard Reset FUJITSU F-01K
How to factory reset FUJITSU F-01K? How to wipe all data in FUJITSU F-01K? How to bypass screen lock in FUJITSU F-01K? How to restore defaults in FUJITSU F-01K?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset FUJITSU F-01K. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.1 Nougat settings. As a result your FUJITSU F-01K will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 MSM8976 Plus core will run faster.
- In the first step switch off the smartphone by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Down and Power keys together for a short while.
- When you see a change on the screen let go of the Power button.
- If Recovery Mode appears let go of Volume Down.
- In this mode select "Factory data reset" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- Finally choose "Yes" to launch the operation.
- Good job! All your data like passwords, photos, etc. was cleared so don't forget to security your smartphone.