Hard Reset G-TAB FT3
How to factory reset G-TAB FT3? How to wipe all data in G-TAB FT3? How to bypass screen lock in G-TAB FT3? How to restore defaults in G-TAB FT3?
The following tutorial shows all methods of master reset G-TAB FT3. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and settings. As a result your G-TAB FT3 will be as new and your GR5515 cores will run faster.
How to hard reset G-TAB FT3
Warning! Before you attempt to Hard Reset your device make sure that the battery level on your G-TAB FT3 is at least 50%. If not charge your device before you continue.
- In the first step, you need to turn on your G-TAB FT3 watch. You can do it by pressing and holding the Upper button for a couple of seconds.
- After the watch turns on, swipe down from the top of the screen to open the Quick Panel.
- Then, tap on the Settings icon.
- Now, scroll down and tap on the Reset option.
- Next, tap on the Yes/Ok button to confirm and start the resetting process.
- Wait until the resetting process is complete.
- Perfect work!
How to do a hard reset on G-TAB FT3? - HardReset.info
If you found this helpful, click on the Google Star, Like it on
Facebook or follow us on
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.