Hard Reset G-TAB GT3 Pro
How to factory reset G-TAB GT3 Pro? How to wipe all data in G-TAB GT3 Pro? How to bypass screen lock in G-TAB GT3 Pro? How to restore defaults in G-TAB GT3 Pro?
The following tutorial shows all methods of master reset G-TAB GT3 Pro. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and settings. As a result your G-TAB GT3 Pro will be as new and your REALK8762DK cores will run faster.
How to hard reset G-TAB GT3 Pro
Warning! Before you attempt to Hard Reset your device make sure that the battery level on your G-TAB GT3 Pro is at least 50%. If not charge your device before you continue.
- In the first step, you need to turn on your G-TAB GT3 Pro watch. You can do it by pressing and holding the Upper button for a couple of seconds.
- After the watch turns on, swipe down from the top of the screen to open the Quick Panel.
- Then, tap on the Settings icon.
- Now, scroll down and tap on the Reset option.
- Next, tap on the Yes/Ok button to confirm and start the resetting process.
- Wait until the resetting process is complete.
- Perfect work!
How to do a hard reset on G-TAB GT3 Pro? - HardReset.info
If you found this helpful, click on the Google Star, Like it on
Facebook or follow us on
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.