Hard Reset G-TAB S1
How to factory reset G-TAB S1? How to wipe all data in G-TAB S1? How to bypass screen lock in G-TAB S1? How to restore defaults in G-TAB S1?
The following tutorial shows all methods of master reset G-TAB S1. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android settings. As a result your G-TAB S1 will be as new and your cores will run faster.
How to hard reset G-TAB S1
- Let's start by turning on your G-TAB S1 watch. To do so press and hold the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After the device turns on, swipe left on the screen to open the menu.
- Then scroll down and tap on the Settings icon.
- Next, scroll down and tap on the Factory reset.
- Lastly, tap on Yes to confirm.
- Amazing work!
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.