Hard Reset GARMIN-ASUS A10
How to factory reset GARMIN-ASUS A10? How to wipe all data in GARMIN-ASUS A10? How to bypass screen lock in GARMIN-ASUS A10? How to restore defaults in GARMIN-ASUS A10?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GARMIN-ASUS A10. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android settings. As a result your GARMIN-ASUS A10 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Press Power button, until your phone is on.
- From the main home screen, tap menu.
- Next from the menu choose: Settings -> Master clear.
* Press the Menu key to accept options.
- Now enter your password, and tap Yes to confirm operation.
Hard Reset (GARMIN-ASUS A10)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.