Hard Reset GARMIN Fenix 5
- Hold the Power key and access the Power menu.
- Select Power Off.
- Now press and release the Power button, until the watch starts booting up.
- Now press and hold both the Start and Back buttons at the same time, until the Garmin logo appears.
- Stop pressing the Start button after you hear the first beep sound.
- Release the Back button once you hear the second beep.
- Your watch has been factory reset now and is ready to be paired again!
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.