Hard Reset GARMIN Fenix 6 Pro
How to factory reset GARMIN Fenix 6 Pro? How to wipe all data in GARMIN Fenix 6 Pro? How to bypass screen lock in GARMIN Fenix 6 Pro? How to restore defaults in GARMIN Fenix 6 Pro?
The following tutorial shows all methods of master reset GARMIN Fenix 6 Pro. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and settings. As a result your GARMIN Fenix 6 Pro will be as new and your cores will run faster.
How to hard reset GARMIN Fenix 6 Pro
Make sure that battery on your GARMIN Fenix 6 Pro is at least at 50% before you do anything.
- Let's start by pressing and holding the Up/Menu button to open the menu.
- Once in the menu use the Up/Home button and Down button to scroll up and down.
- Next, select the System, then press the Right Upper button to enter.
- Now scroll down and find Reset, then press the Right Upper button to enter.
- Afterward, scroll all the way down and select Delete Data and Reset Settings. Then press the Right upper button to confirm.
- Then press the Down button to continue.
- Finally, scroll down to Yes and press the Right Upper button to confirm and start the resetting process.
- Wait, this process may take a while.
- Spectacular work! The hard reset is complete. Rember that performing this operation will remove all your settings and data from the watch.
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.