Hard Reset GEEKSPHONE Revolution
How to factory reset GEEKSPHONE Revolution? How to wipe all data in GEEKSPHONE Revolution? How to bypass screen lock in GEEKSPHONE Revolution? How to restore defaults in GEEKSPHONE Revolution?
The following tutorial shows all methods of master reset GEEKSPHONE Revolution. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your GEEKSPHONE Revolution will be as new and your Intel Atom cores will run faster.
How to hard reset GEEKSPHONE Revolution
- If you want to perform Hard Reset operation, you have to turn your GEEKSPHONE Revolution off, so hold down Power Key for a few seconds to do that.
- Wait for your device to turn off completely, and after that you have to hold down Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds to proceed.
- In the appeared menu, you have to select option "wipe data/factory reset", using Volume Keys to navigate to it and Power Key to select it.
- Confirm this operation by selecting option "Yes -- delete all user data" next.
- In a couple of seconds after that, data wipe completes, and then you have to select option "reboot system now" in order to restart your smartphone.
- Within a couple of minutes after that, your GEEKSPHONE Revolution will be restarted, and that's it, well done!
How to do a hard reset on GEEKSPHONE Revolution? - HardReset.info
If you found this helpful, click on the Google Star, Like it on
Facebook or follow us on
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.