How to Wipe Cache in GEEKSPHONE Revolution? How to Remove Temporary Cache Files in GEEKSPHONE Revolution? How to Format Cache in GEEKSPHONE Revolution?
Would you like to erase all of the temporary cache files? Take a look at the following instruction and remove the temporary cache files. Remember that, wiping the cache partition doesn't delete your personal files, unlike a master reset. Follow the tutorial and Wipe Cache Partition in few simple steps.
Check out how to easily wipe cache partition in GEEKSPHONE Revolution. This operation won't affect your personal files it will only remove temporary cache files. As a result you can refresh Android 4.2 Jelly Bean system and optimize Intel Atom.
How to Wipe Cache in GEEKSPHONE Revolution?
Wipe cache partition GEEKSPHONE Revolution
- For the first thing, you should turn your GEEKSPHONE Revolution off, so hold down Power Button for a couple of seconds in order to do that.
- Wait for your device to turn off completely, and then you should proceed to the Recovery Mode by holding down Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds.
- After you enter Recovery Mode, using Volume Keys to navigate and Power Key to select, you have to select option "wipe cache partition".
- Within a couple of seconds, cache will be completely wiped, and then you have to select option "reboot system now" to restart your smartphone.
- Your GEEKSPHONE Revolution will be restarted in a few seconds after that, and that's it, well done!