Hard Reset GENERAL MOBILE 4G
How to factory reset GENERAL MOBILE 4G? How to wipe all data in GENERAL MOBILE 4G? How to bypass screen lock in GENERAL MOBILE 4G? How to restore defaults in GENERAL MOBILE 4G?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GENERAL MOBILE 4G. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your GENERAL MOBILE 4G will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 MSM8916 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At first switch off the mobile by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that start holding Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- Release the Power button when the GENERAL logo pops up.
- Let go of Volume Up when Android Robot pops up.
- Then click Volume Up + Power key to open Recovery Mode.
- In this mode use Volume buttons to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power button once.
- Now you have to select "yes" and confirm by using the Power key.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Good job!
General Mobile 4G (Android One) Modeli Nasıl Formatlanır? - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.