How to factory reset GENERAL MOBILE Discovery Elite Plus? How to wipe all data in GENERAL MOBILE Discovery Elite Plus? How to bypass screen lock in GENERAL MOBILE Discovery Elite Plus? How to restore defaults in GENERAL MOBILE Discovery Elite Plus?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GENERAL MOBILE Discovery Elite Plus. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your GENERAL MOBILE Discovery Elite Plus will be as new and your MediaTek MT6752 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning switch off the mobile by pressing the Power button for a few seconds.
- Now start holding Volume Up and Power keys for a couple of seconds.
- Release the Power button when you see GENERAL logo.
- When Android Robot pops up let go of the Volume Up key.
- To open Recovery Mode you should click Volume Up + Power button.
- In the next step use Volume keys to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power button to accept it.
- Then select "yes". Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- When Recovery Mode appears navigate to "reboot system now" and press the Power button once.
- Well done!
General Mobile GM 5 Plus Format Atma Sıfırlama Reset. - video