Hard Reset GENERAL MOBILE DSTW1
How to factory reset GENERAL MOBILE DSTW1? How to wipe all data in GENERAL MOBILE DSTW1? How to bypass screen lock in GENERAL MOBILE DSTW1? How to restore defaults in GENERAL MOBILE DSTW1?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GENERAL MOBILE DSTW1. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Windows Mobile 6.0 settings. As a result your GENERAL MOBILE DSTW1 will be as new and your TI OMAP850 + Dragon core will run faster.
- If the device is off, press the Power to turn it back on.
- Afterwards tap Start and go to Settings.
- Select System Tab and choose Master Clean.
- Choose Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- To begin the hard reset process enter the conﬁrmation code: 1234 and tap Reset.
- Well done!
Hard Reset (GENERAL MOBILE DSTW1)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.