Hard Reset GENERAL MOBILE G444
How to factory reset GENERAL MOBILE G444? How to wipe all data in GENERAL MOBILE G444? How to bypass screen lock in GENERAL MOBILE G444? How to restore defaults in GENERAL MOBILE G444?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GENERAL MOBILE G444. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your GENERAL MOBILE G444 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- If the device is off hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards from the Home Screen go to Menu and then to Settings.
- Tap Reset and then select Master Reset.
- In the next step choose Yes to confirm the whole operation..
- To begin hard reset process type in the following safety code: 1234.
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (GENERAL MOBILE G444)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.