Hard Reset GENERAL MOBILE GM 5 Plus
How to factory reset GENERAL MOBILE GM 5 Plus? How to wipe all data in GENERAL MOBILE GM 5 Plus? How to bypass screen lock in GENERAL MOBILE GM 5 Plus? How to restore defaults in GENERAL MOBILE GM 5 Plus?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GENERAL MOBILE GM 5 Plus. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your GENERAL MOBILE GM 5 Plus will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 MSM8952 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Hold down the Power key for a short while to switch off the device.
- In the second step press Volume Up and Power buttons for a few moments.
- When GENERAL logo appears let go of the Power key.
- Let go of Volume Up when Android Robot appears.
- After that click and hold Power button then tap once a Volume Up button to open Recovery Mode.
- Now scroll down to "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- In this menu use Volume keys to choose "yes" and press the Power button.
- Finally select "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Good job!
General Mobile GM 5 Plus Format Atma Sıfırlama Reset. - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.