How to factory reset GENERAL MOBILE GM 5? How to wipe all data in GENERAL MOBILE GM 5? How to bypass screen lock in GENERAL MOBILE GM 5? How to restore defaults in GENERAL MOBILE GM 5?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GENERAL MOBILE GM 5. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your GENERAL MOBILE GM 5 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 MSM8916 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the smartphone by holding the Power key for a short while.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons for a few moments.
- When the GENERAL logo pops up let go of the Power key.
- Release Volume Up when you see the Android Robot image.
- Then you should press Volume Up + Power button.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- From the menu choose "yes" and confirm with the Power key.
- Finally select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Good job! Your mobile is without any passwords needed to unlock it.
General Mobile GM 5 Plus Format Atma Sıfırlama Reset. - video
HARD RESET GENERAL MOBILE GM 5 - Erase Customized Settings - video
HHARD RESET GENERAL MOBILE GM 5 - Wipe Data / Screen Lock Bypass - video