Hard Reset GENERAL MOBILE GM 6
How to factory reset GENERAL MOBILE GM 6? How to wipe all data in GENERAL MOBILE GM 6? How to bypass screen lock in GENERAL MOBILE GM 6? How to restore defaults in GENERAL MOBILE GM 6?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GENERAL MOBILE GM 6. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your GENERAL MOBILE GM 6 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737T core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step switch off the mobile by holding the Power button for a few seconds.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power keys together for a couple of seconds.
- If the GENERAL logo pops up release the Power button.
- Release Volume Up button when you see Andorid Robot picutre on the screen.
- Now press Volume Up + Power button again to open Recovery Mode.
- In Recovery Mode navigate to "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys and press the Power button to accept it.
- Then select "yes" by using Volume buttons and confirm with the Power key.
- At last choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Well done!
General Mobile GM 5 Plus Format Atma Sıfırlama Reset. - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.