Hard Reset GENERAL MOBILE GM 8 Go
How to factory reset GENERAL MOBILE GM 8 Go? How to wipe all data in GENERAL MOBILE GM 8 Go? How to bypass screen lock in GENERAL MOBILE GM 8 Go? How to restore defaults in GENERAL MOBILE GM 8 Go?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GENERAL MOBILE GM 8 Go. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Go Edition settings. As a result your GENERAL MOBILE GM 8 Go will be as new and your MediaTek MT6739 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step turn off the mobile by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Now press Volume Up + Power key for a short while.
- When the GENERAL logo appears let go of the Power key.
- Let go of Volume Up when Recovery Mode pops up.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- After that select "yes" from the menu and click the Power key.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Good job! All your data will be removed from your device.
FACTORY RESET-GM8-HARD RESET - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.