Hard Reset GENERAL MOBILE GM 8
How to factory reset GENERAL MOBILE GM 8? How to wipe all data in GENERAL MOBILE GM 8? How to bypass screen lock in GENERAL MOBILE GM 8? How to restore defaults in GENERAL MOBILE GM 8?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GENERAL MOBILE GM 8. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.0 Oreo settings. As a result your GENERAL MOBILE GM 8 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 MSM8940 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At first turn off the device by pressing the Power key for a short while.
- In the second step keep holding on Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few moments.
- When the GENERAL logo appears let go of the Power key.
- Release Volume Up button if you see Andorid Robot picture on the screen.
- After that you should press Volume Up + Power button again to open Recovery Mode.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- Then scroll down to "yes" by using same keys as before.
- When Recovery Mode pops up again choose "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
General Mobile GM 5 Plus Format Atma Sıfırlama Reset. - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.