Hard Reset GENERAL MOBILE GM 9 Plus
How to factory reset GENERAL MOBILE GM 9 Plus? How to wipe all data in GENERAL MOBILE GM 9 Plus? How to bypass screen lock in GENERAL MOBILE GM 9 Plus? How to restore defaults in GENERAL MOBILE GM 9 Plus?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GENERAL MOBILE GM 9 Plus. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 9.0 Pie settings. As a result your GENERAL MOBILE GM 9 Plus will be as new and your MediaTek Helio P60 (MT6771V) core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At first switch off the smartphone by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Release the Power button when the GENERAL logo pops up.
- Let go of Volume Up when Recovery Mode shows up.
- Now use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power key once.
- Then choose "yes" from the menu and confirm with the Power button.
- At the end select "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Well done! The hard reset operation will be finished for a few seconds.
FACTORY RESET-GM8-HARD RESET - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.