Hard Reset GENERAL MOBILE GM 9 PRO D
How to factory reset GENERAL MOBILE GM 9 PRO D? How to wipe all data in GENERAL MOBILE GM 9 PRO D? How to bypass screen lock in GENERAL MOBILE GM 9 PRO D? How to restore defaults in GENERAL MOBILE GM 9 PRO D?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GENERAL MOBILE GM 9 PRO D. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your GENERAL MOBILE GM 9 PRO D will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 core will run faster.
- At first switch off the smartphone by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Up + Power button for a short while.
- Release all held keys when GENERAL MOBILE logo pops up.
- When the Android Robot image shows up press Volume Up + Power button together.
- Now choose Wipe data/factory reset by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- In this mode select Yes and press the Power button once.
- Finally navigate to reboot system now option and confirm with the Power key.
- Perfect! During this process all your data was removed.
FACTORY RESET-GM8-HARD RESET - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work