Hard Reset GETEK GK717
How to factory reset GETEK GK717? How to wipe all data in GETEK GK717? How to bypass screen lock in GETEK GK717? How to restore defaults in GETEK GK717?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GETEK GK717. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your GETEK GK717 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- The device must be turnd on, so hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards from the Home Screen go to Menu and then to Settings.
- Then choose Reset and then select Master Reset.
- In the next step choose Yes to confirm the whole operation..
- To begin hard reset process type in the security code. The default one is: 1234.
- Good job! The hard reset has just been performed.