Hard Reset GETEK GK719
How to factory reset GETEK GK719? How to wipe all data in GETEK GK719? How to bypass screen lock in GETEK GK719? How to restore defaults in GETEK GK719?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GETEK GK719. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your GETEK GK719 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- If the device is off hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards from the Home Screen go to Menu and then to Settings.
- Tap Reset and then select Master Reset.
- In the next step choose Yes to confirm the whole operation..
- To begin hard reset process type in the following safety code: 1234.
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work