Hard Reset GFIVE E71Y
How to factory reset GFIVE E71Y? How to wipe all data in GFIVE E71Y? How to bypass screen lock in GFIVE E71Y? How to restore defaults in GFIVE E71Y?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GFIVE E71Y. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your GFIVE E71Y will be as new and your core will run faster.
- If the device is turned off hold down the Power key for a short while.
- From the Home Screen go to Menu and then to Settings.
- Tap Reset and then select Master Reset.
- In the next step choose Yes to confirm the whole operation..
- To begin hard reset process type in the following safety code: 1234.
- That's all. The hard reset is done.
- At the very beginning hold down the Power button to switch on the device
- In the next step tap the following code in your phone: *2767*3855#
- You should see information about resetting your phone.
- Wait to comple the whole process.
- Well done! Tha hard reset has just been performed.