Hard Reset GFIVE G366
How to factory reset GFIVE G366? How to wipe all data in GFIVE G366? How to bypass screen lock in GFIVE G366? How to restore defaults in GFIVE G366?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GFIVE G366. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and settings. As a result your GFIVE G366 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- At the very beginning, you need to hold down the Power key to activate your phone.
- Then you need to Hold down the Power and in the Power, menu chooses Power off.
- Afterward, when your phone will shut down, press and hold together Power key and Volume button up.
- When you will see your phone active, release Power, but still hold Volume key.
- Welcome to the Recovery mode! You can navigate here using the Power to choose something and Volume buttons to move the highlight.
- Now you need to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and confirm your choice selecting "yes -- delete all user data".
- Fine! After a while, your phone will be restored.
- And the last one you have to choose "reboot system now".
- Nice! your phone is successfully restored to default!
- At the very beginning, press the Power to switch on your device.
- Then you have to open the settings app and go to the Backup & reset item.
- After, choose Factory data reset and confirm your choice several times.
- Nice! after a reboot your phone will be ready to use.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work