Hard Reset GFIVE G8000
How to factory reset GFIVE G8000? How to wipe all data in GFIVE G8000? How to bypass screen lock in GFIVE G8000? How to restore defaults in GFIVE G8000?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GFIVE G8000. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your GFIVE G8000 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- At first, press and hold the Power key to activate your device.
- Then find the Settings in the main menu.
- Then choose Reset factory settings.
- Afterward, you need to enter the privacy password into the line for the passcode. The default password for your phone is 0000.
- Well done, all data has been cleaned from your GFIVE G8000.
Hard Reset (GFIVE G8000)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.