Hard Reset GFIVE i88 Plus
How to factory reset GFIVE i88 Plus? How to wipe all data in GFIVE i88 Plus? How to bypass screen lock in GFIVE i88 Plus? How to restore defaults in GFIVE i88 Plus?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GFIVE i88 Plus. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your GFIVE i88 Plus will be as new and your MTK6575 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning, you need to press the Power key and hold, until the Power menu pops.
- Secondly, choose the Power off option, and wait for your device shutdowns.
- Then you need to hold down together: Power key and Volume up keys.
- Hold two keys together, until the logo pops, then release the Power key, but still hold Volume up.
- Niece! You are in the Recovery mode. Here you can navigate using volume rockers to move, and power rocker to confirm.
- At this stage, you have to choose "wipe data/factory reset".
- In the following step, you ought to confirm the whole operation choosing "Yes -- delete all user data"
- And lastly, choose "reboot system now" to enter into the system.
- Fine! Your phone will restart!
- Firstly you need to press the Power key to enable your Android device.
- Then open the Apps Menu and go to the Settings app
- Here you have to scroll down the list of the options and choose Backup & reset item.
- Then you need to choose Factory settings reset and confirm your action by several times.
- Nice! Your phone restored successfully!