How to factory reset GFIVE President G10 Fashion? How to wipe all data in GFIVE President G10 Fashion? How to bypass screen lock in GFIVE President G10 Fashion? How to restore defaults in GFIVE President G10 Fashion?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GFIVE President G10 Fashion. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your GFIVE President G10 Fashion will be as new and your MediaTek MTK6582 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning, you have to hold down the Power and disable your phone.
- Then you should hold down together: Power key and Volume up.
- Afterward, you will see the green robot. Repeat the last operation.
- In the recovery menu choose "wipe data / factory reset" by using Volume buttons to move between the menu items and Power button to confirm your choice.
- Next, choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm the whole operation.
- After that, you ought to select "reboot system now" in order to restart the smartphone.
- Well done! The factory reset has carried out.
GFIVE President Smart A98 Eazy Hard Reset - video