How to factory reset GFIVE President G10 Mini? How to wipe all data in GFIVE President G10 Mini? How to bypass screen lock in GFIVE President G10 Mini? How to restore defaults in GFIVE President G10 Mini?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GFIVE President G10 Mini. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your GFIVE President G10 Mini will be as new and your MediaTek MT6572 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning, you should power off your smartphone.
- Then press and hold the following combination of keys: Volume Up + Power buttons for several seconds.
- If you will see the green Android robot, it means you ought to replay the last action to enter into recovery mode.
- Recovery Mode should be shown on the screen.
- In the recovery menu choose "wipe data / factory reset" by using Volume buttons to move between the menu items and Power button to confirm your choice.
- Next, choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm the whole operation.
- After that, you ought to select "reboot system now" in order to restart the smartphone.
- Well done! The factory reset has carried out.
GFIVE President Smart A98 Eazy Hard Reset - video