Soft Reset GFIVE President G10 Mini
If your GFIVE President G10 Mini is stuck or frozen, You can perform a soft reset operation. Check out how to force restart Android 4.2 Jelly Bean. As a result your GFIVE President G10 Mini should reboot and start running again.
See the Next method!
- Firstly you need in order to power off your device. Hold down the Power key for the few seconds.
- Then press Power off.
- Now you should wait until your phone will be power-offed.
- Afterward, you should hold down the Power key per a few seconds again.
- Wait for the loading of the system.
- Great! Your phone is successfully rebooted!
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work