How to factory reset GFIVE President G10? How to wipe all data in GFIVE President G10? How to bypass screen lock in GFIVE President G10? How to restore defaults in GFIVE President G10?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GFIVE President G10. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your GFIVE President G10 will be as new and your MediaTek MTK6589 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning, you have to Power off your GFIVE President G10.
- Afterward, you should press and hold simultaneously there are two keys: Power and Volume up.
- If you will see the green Android robot, it means you ought to replay the last action to enter into recovery mode.
- Press Volume down to move down of recovery list and select "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power key.
- And at the last, you should confirm your choice, select "Yes -- delete all user data".
- Great! Your mobile phone is successfully reset to standard settings.
GFIVE President Smart A98 Eazy Hard Reset - video