Hard Reset GFIVE President Shark 2
How to factory reset GFIVE President Shark 2? How to wipe all data in GFIVE President Shark 2? How to bypass screen lock in GFIVE President Shark 2? How to restore defaults in GFIVE President Shark 2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GFIVE President Shark 2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your GFIVE President Shark 2 will be as new and your core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At first, you have to disable your device
- After that, you should hold down for the longest time there are two keys: Power key and Volume up.
- When you will see the Android robot you have to hold the Power and press Volume up to enter into the recovery menu.
- Now you need to read an instruction (red text above) to know how to navigate in the recovery menu.
- Afterward, you should select wipe data/factory reset and confirm this action by choosing Yes -- delete all user data.
- The smartphone will be rebooted.
- Great! All your files are successfully clean! Choose a reboot system now to boot your clear android system.
GFIVE President Smart A98 Eazy Hard Reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.