Hard Reset GFIVE X1
How to factory reset GFIVE X1? How to wipe all data in GFIVE X1? How to bypass screen lock in GFIVE X1? How to restore defaults in GFIVE X1?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GFIVE X1. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your GFIVE X1 will be as new and your MTK6572 core will run faster.
- Firstly you need to press the Power key to deactivate your device.
- Afterward, press and hold the Power key and Volume button down together.
- Then choose "wipe data/factory reset".
- And lastly, you need to choose "yes -- delete all user data" item.
- And lastly, choose "reboot system now" to enter into the system.
- Nice! Your device is cleaned!
Hard Reset (GFIVE X1)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.