Hard Reset GIGABYTE Doraemon
How to factory reset GIGABYTE Doraemon? How to wipe all data in GIGABYTE Doraemon? How to bypass screen lock in GIGABYTE Doraemon? How to restore defaults in GIGABYTE Doraemon?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GIGABYTE Doraemon. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your GIGABYTE Doraemon will be as new and your core will run faster.
- At first, switch off the device by holding down the Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards from the Home Screen go to Menu and then to Settings.
- Then tap System tab and then select Clean Boot.
- Enter the 4 digit password in the blank, and then tap Restore.
- That's all. The hard reset has just been completed
Hard Reset (GIGABYTE Doraemon)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.