Hard Reset GIGABYTE g-Re
How to factory reset GIGABYTE g-Re? How to wipe all data in GIGABYTE g-Re? How to bypass screen lock in GIGABYTE g-Re? How to restore defaults in GIGABYTE g-Re?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GIGABYTE g-Re. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your GIGABYTE g-Re will be as new and your core will run faster.
- To begin Hard reset, firstly press the Power to activate the display.
- Then enter Main menu and go to Settings.
- At the following menu, scroll down and choose Reset factory settings.
- If your phone will request you a password — try one of this 1234 or 4321 or 1111 or 0000.
- Brilliant! All data from your phone has been restored to Factory settings.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work