Hard Reset GIGABYTE g-YoYo
How to factory reset GIGABYTE g-YoYo? How to wipe all data in GIGABYTE g-YoYo? How to bypass screen lock in GIGABYTE g-YoYo? How to restore defaults in GIGABYTE g-YoYo?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GIGABYTE g-YoYo. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your GIGABYTE g-YoYo will be as new and your core will run faster.
- First of all, hold down the Power key for a short while in order to switch on the device .
- Afterwards from the Home Screen go to Menu and then to Settings.
- Then tap System tab and then select Clean Boot.
- Enter the 4 digit password in the blank, and then tap Restore.
- That's all. The hard reset has just been completed
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work