How to factory reset GIGABYTE G1305 GSmart Codfish? How to wipe all data in GIGABYTE G1305 GSmart Codfish? How to bypass screen lock in GIGABYTE G1305 GSmart Codfish? How to restore defaults in GIGABYTE G1305 GSmart Codfish?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GIGABYTE G1305 GSmart Codfish. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 1.6 Donut settings. As a result your GIGABYTE G1305 GSmart Codfish will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM 7227 core will run faster.
- First of all, turn off the device by holding the Power rocker for a short while.
- Afterwards press and hold Volume Up + Power button at the same time for a few seconds.
- Release all buttons as soon as the Gigabyte screen flickers and in a few seconds the Recovery screen should appear on the screen.
- In the next step hold down the Volume Up to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Volume Down button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Up button to scroll and Volume Down key to select.
- When the Recovery Mode appeas again on the screen select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
Gigabyte GSmart Roma R2 hard reset - video