Hard Reset GIGABYTE GSmart Aku A1
How to factory reset GIGABYTE GSmart Aku A1? How to wipe all data in GIGABYTE GSmart Aku A1? How to bypass screen lock in GIGABYTE GSmart Aku A1? How to restore defaults in GIGABYTE GSmart Aku A1?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GIGABYTE GSmart Aku A1. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your GIGABYTE GSmart Aku A1 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6589 core will run faster.
- First of all turn off the device by holding the Power rocker for a short while.
- Afterwards press and hold Volume Up + Power button at the same time for a few seconds.
- Release all buttons when the Gigabyte screen flickers and in a few seconds the Recovery screen will appear.
- In the next step hold down the Volume Up to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Volume Down button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Up button to scroll and Volume Down key to select.
- When the Recovery Mode appeas again on the screen select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
Gigabyte GSmart Roma R2 hard reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work