How to factory reset GIGABYTE GSmart Alto A2? How to wipe all data in GIGABYTE GSmart Alto A2? How to bypass screen lock in GIGABYTE GSmart Alto A2? How to restore defaults in GIGABYTE GSmart Alto A2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GIGABYTE GSmart Alto A2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your GIGABYTE GSmart Alto A2 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6572 core will run faster.
- The first thing which you should do is turining od the device by using the Power key.
- Afterwards press and hold together Volume Up + Power button for a few seconds.
- You should release held keys when you see an Android Image on the screen.
- Then use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- In the next sptep choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power key.
- When the Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
Gigabyte GSmart Roma R2 hard reset - video