How to factory reset GIGABYTE GSmart Classic Lite? How to wipe all data in GIGABYTE GSmart Classic Lite? How to bypass screen lock in GIGABYTE GSmart Classic Lite? How to restore defaults in GIGABYTE GSmart Classic Lite?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset GIGABYTE GSmart Classic Lite. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your GIGABYTE GSmart Classic Lite will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC7731G core will run faster.
- Start by switching off the device by holding down the Power key for a short while.
- Then press and hold together two buttons: Volume Up and Power button for a couple of seconds.
- You can release all buttons when the Gigabyte screen flickers and in a few seconds the Recovery screen will appear.
- In the next step use the Volume buttons to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power key to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power rocker to select.
- When the Recovery Mode appeas again on the screen select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
Gigabyte GSmart Roma R2 hard reset - video